The phantom

A dark voice comes out of nowhere “Come here, I can help you, just come with me, my angel of music.” The face of the voice appears in the mirror in front of me. An man, pale as snow with eyes as dark as a moon less sky and a white mask, covering half his face. The grin on his face sends shivers through my whole body. I’m so scared my body is rattling, telling me to run, but I can’t. I’m stuck fixated on those dark eyes. My feet start to walk towards him. In a trance. I know this man, he’s the one whose come to me every night in my dreams. But that was only a voice. The man I see in this mirror right now frightens me, but for some reason Im drawn to him. He was the one who made me what I am today. I don’t have a choice though. My feet have decided for me. The mirror opens and I see him in his full, surrounded by white light. He grabs my hand forcefully but not painfully so. His hand is cold as ice and the shock makes me gasp. Then he drags me into the light. “Now sing to me my angel,” he says, and the mirror closes….

20140218-152501.jpg

2 thoughts on “The phantom